Solutions Home » Grain Cart Weighing Systems
GT 560 Functionality on a smartphone or tablet.
- Harvest data when & where you need it!
- Easily view and control GT 560 scale indicator remotely from Android and iOS phone or tablet
- View weights, initiate check combine function, and edit field names from the combine
- Available free-of-charge from Play Store or iSTORE with purchase of Digi-Star ERM-WiFi
Precision weighing and management systems specifically designed for grain cart harvesting applications
Unique yield monitor calibration with check combine button
Significant field recording and management benefits
AutoLog captures each and every load through your grain cart because it starts when your PTO starts.
You don't have to worry if your indicator noticed a change in weight or what the starting weight was.
and provides added visability for combine driver.
- Measure crop yields
- Compare individual fields, soil types, seed hybrids,
- fertilizer types, tillage equipment and methods
- Know the exact weight of grain going into and coming out of on-farm storage
- Measure share-cropping shares
- Keep your road loads legal weight
- Measure crop damage for insurance documentation
- Can be calibrated to "Elevator Scales" when need for maximum accuracy
- Provides peace of mind, eliminating guesswork
- Saves time by weighing in the field vs. hauling to a platform scale
- Helps make more informed decisions for managing land for best performance and profitability